Oak Hill South Community Pool and Common Grounds Rules & Regulations
- Pool hours are General Swim: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm. Adult Homeowners Only: 9:00 pm – 10:00 pm. This does not include the adult children of a Homeowner. Please respect these times.
- No Lifeguard on duty. No diving allowed. All persons using the pool do so at their own risk.
- The baby pool is for children 4 years old and younger. Swim diapers are REQUIRED for all children who are not toilet trained. For health reasons, Aquatic Academy Pool Management will close the entire pool for 24 hours should someone defecate in the pool.
- No food or drinks in the pool.
- No running, pushing, horseplay, bicycles, animals (licensed assistive animals are exempt but not allowed in the pool), skateboards, muddy shoes, glass bottles, balloons, confetti, or smoking will be tolerated inside the pool gate.
- No loud radios, drugs, alcohol, smoking, profanity, sexual contact of any kind, people under the influence of drugs or alcohol in or around the pool area and parking lot.
- Swim apparel only in the pool. No athletic shorts, denim clothing, dresses or cover ups, cotton shirts, or under garments will be allowed in the pool.
- To ensure a family safe and appropriate environment, clothing that is revealing, inappropriate, depicts violence or inappropriate behavior, or constitutes provocative swimwear, will not be allowed within the pool gate.
- No tampering with drains or other pool equipment (water hose, pool skimmer, etc.). Drains are expensive to replace & are pulled for cleaning or emergencies only.
- “Piggy Backing” or “Tailgating” anyone outside of your household or guests will not be allowed. Each household is required to swipe their own pool access card. As the Homeowner, you are responsible for the actions of all members of your household as well as your invited guest.
- Guests must always be accompanied by an Oak Hill South homeowner. Please try to limit the number of guests you bring to two per household. If you run a daycare out of your house, you may not bring more than 4 children at any time.
- The pool cannot be reserved for private parties at any time.
- If your dues are not current, pool access will be denied until payment is received.
- The pool parking lot closes at 10:00 pm
- Leashed animals in the common area only. Obey Lee’s Summit leash laws. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after pets at the time of incident.
- If your pool card is lost or stolen, there will be a $25.00 fee to replace it. Fee to be paid by the homeowner upon the request for a new card.
THE POOL IS A PRIVILEGE OF LIVING IN OUR COMMUNITY, AND IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL RESIDENTS TO ENSURE WE TAKE CARE OF OUR FACILITY. FAILURE TO ADHERE TO ALL THE RULES LISTED ABOVE AND POSTED AT THE POOL MAY RESULT IN LOSS OF POOL PRIVILEGES.